'Tigh Haraidh'-The Cottage
Standing in its own grounds just yards above the rocky shore 'Tigh Haraidh' is a wonderful cottage with all of the modern facilities that discerning holidaymakers have come to expect. The house is down a short gravel track from the main road running through Sleat, often known as the ' Garden of Skye', and developing itself as one of the most complete holiday destinations on the west coast of Scotland. Click on one of the pictures below to see a larger image, then click the arrow on the right to see the next.
- Spacious open plan lounge and kitchen diner with spectacular views across the garden to the Sound of Sleat and mountains beyond
- Fully modern kitchen with including oven, fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer
- One double bed room with integral wardobe and ample storage space
- One twin bed room with fitted wardrobe and ample storage
- Spacious bathroom with over-bath shower
- The cottage is fully double glazed throughout and is equipped in each room with electric panel heaters
- All bed linen, towels and electricity charges are included in the cottage tariff
- Sundeck at the front and side of the cottage with garden furniture
- The lounge has satellite TV, DVD player and radio/CD player
- Books, maps and local guides of what to see and do in Skye and Lochalsh
- One well behaved dog by arrangement
- Access to the shore below the cottage for those adventures around the rock pools
If you would like to know any more about Tigh Haraidh and its accommodation or indeed Sleat and Skye please don't hesitate to get in touch.