Our Availability and Prices
To check on the availability of 'Tigh Haraidh' self-catering please click the link below at Cottage Guide, our booking system for the cottage
Although the calendar only shows availability for the year ahead we are happy to make reservations for any time in the future. Please get in touch to check if we are available.
Our full Terms and Conditions are shown below:
1. Period of Hire: letting commences at 3.00pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10.30am on the day of departure. The house is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named in the reservation request.
2. Booking and Payment: a firm booking is accepted following a written request either by email or letter and our confirmation of availability. Unless otherwise stated a deposit of £50.00 of the rental fee is payable when a booking is made. The balance shall be payable two weeks before the commencement of the letting period. For bookings made less than four weeks in advance full payment is required at the time of booking. Acceptable methods of payment are cheques drawn on a UK bank account, cash or by direct bank transfer by prior arrangement.
3. Cancellations: should a cancellation be made by the client we will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire. If we are successful in doing so a full refund will be made, if not the deposit will be forfeited by the client. If cancellation occurs less than four weeks prior to hire and we unable to re-let for the period a 100% fee will be forfeited by the client.
4. Services: heating, hot water, electricity, bedlinen and towels are included in the weekly tariffs quoted.
5. Numbers of Persons using the property: the number of persons occupying the property should not exceed the maximum number of beds. Sub-letting is strictly prohibited.
6. Complaints: should there be any cause for complaint during or after a period of letting, please let us know immediately. Additionally we would welcome any feedback that may help us to improve our service to future guests so please do let us have your comments or suggestions.
7. Breakage or Damage: we kindly ask that any items damaged should be replaced or appropriately remunerated for. Please advise us of any breakages or damage that should occur during your stay.
8. Care of the Property: the client shall take reasonable and proper care of the property, its fixtures, fittings and furniture, in or around the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning.
9. Pets: well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement but must be kept under careful control at all times. We kindly ask that dogs are not permitted on the furniture or beds and that you do not leave them unattended at any time.
10. Liability: the owners shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property, unless this results from the owner's negligence.
11. Right of Entry: the owners reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
12. Guests are strongly advised to consider purchasing travel insurance, which, in the event of a cancellation and we are unable to re-let the property, should, in the majority of circumstances, ensure that a refund may be made by the insurance company.